[bookport] BookPort Looses Bookmark

  • From: "Rick Hume" <Ringmaster.Rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 13:10:37 -0500

I love my BookPort, but for one problem.  Quite often, when I start my player,
I find that the player has lost my last listen point and has, once again,
started at the beginning of my selection.  This anomaly also occurs sometimes
after replacing batteries.  As I mainly listen to Audible books on my player,
this is very distressing.  To compound the problem, no matter what I try, I
can't advance the recording beyond a sentence or two.

Is there a way of locking a bookmark in, so it can't be lost?

Is there a setting that will allow me to advance an Audible book by larger
segments?

Thanks to all for your assistance in advance.

Rick