[bookport] Re: BookPort Looses Bookmark

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 13:19:18 -0500

Hi Rick:

If memory serves correct, you have 30 seconds to change your battery and have
the settings preserved.  So, if the batteries die and they're not changed in
time ...

As far as navigation, it all depends.  Audible books aren't really marked up
that much.  You should be able to take advantage of the phrase navigation and
maybe chapters in some instances.  Try the 8 key, and 4 and 6 or 7 and 9.