[bookport] Re: Book Share on the Current BP

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:43:24 -0400

You mean it will unpack them?

Have a great day,
Alex

----- Original Message -----
From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:30:48 -0400
Subject: [bookport] Re: Book Share on the Current BP

Hello:

Yes, you can read Book Share books with the current Book Port.
You can also change the speed, using the "a" and c keys.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

sseric57@xxxxxxxxx 07/25/07 08:22AM
I know there were a flourish of messages about all of this
recently, but not
being a user of the service then I didn't catch it all.

Will the current BP allow us to read Book Share books? Will we
have the
ability to adjust the speed of reading?

All of these services and how they work are new to me, so forgive
my
ignorance and thanks for any basic education.