[bookport] Re: Book Share on the Current BP

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 07:36:47 -0500

Yes. If you are eligible for Bookshare, the BP will read thoe books. As
for speed changing, you can change the speed of the DoubleTalk
synthesizer. If you are listening to audio that has been recorded, any
changes in speed need to be done via the transfer program before the
files are sent to the BP.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews