[bookport] Re: Book Port transfer software freezes

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:58:11 -0400

Jim:

We really need to know what kind of file you are sending, the size of
the file, and the options you have selected in the Options dialog before
we can tell what is going on. Isolate the problem to one particular file
if you can.

Rob Meredith

>>> jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/11/06 08:48AM >>>
I'm having problems with my Book Port Transfer software. It transfers
several files making the beeping sound to indicate file transfer. Then
after a while It stops making the beeping sounds and still transfers.
Then during a transfer the computer freezes. The only thing that I can
do at that point is disconnect the BP and turn the computer off. Has
anyone else been having this problem?  I have uninstalled and
reinstalled the BP transfer software.  I also reset the operating system
for the BP.  I'm still having the same problem.  Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.
  Any suggestions.
  Jim Nuttall-- Michigan