[bookport] Book Port transfer software freezes

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:48:09 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having problems with my Book Port Transfer software. It transfers several
files making the beeping sound to indicate file transfer. Then after a while It
stops making the beeping sounds and still transfers. Then during a transfer the
computer freezes. The only thing that I can do at that point is disconnect the
BP and turn the computer off. Has anyone else been having this problem?  I have
uninstalled and reinstalled the BP transfer software.  I also reset the
operating system for the BP.  I'm still having the same problem.  Any
  Any suggestions.
  Jim Nuttall-- Michigan