[bookport] Re: Book Port Transfer MFC Application

  • From: "john kolwick" <john2109@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:33:40 -0400

Hello, if I did everything correct, it did not fix the problem. I am not certain in regards to changes to the PC. When updating the firmware should the bookport say version 2.3xxx or 2.4xxx? After attempting the update on my other bookport that work it say version 2.3xx. I have a feeling I will need to send it in for repairs, the unit is also missing the number 5 key. Thanks for your assistance, John Kolwick

Database version: 5.09920
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/