[bookport] Re: Book Port Has Arrived

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:19:35 -0400

Bruce -

With the BP positioned so that the battery compartment is at the bottom
of the unit, the bottom battery goes in positive to the left and the
upper battery goes in positive to the right. Hope this helps.

And Larry, Rob, et al, maybe this description should be included in the
documentation if it's not already there.