[bookport] Re: Book Port F.A.Q.

  • From: "Annette Carr" <amcarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:41:10 -0500

Yes, in Outlook I have a separate folder for each list I am on.  When the
new message comes into my Inbox, it is automatically sent into its
designated folder.  I then use the "Unread" filter under the Search folder
to read all of my mail.  I delete the messages I don't have an interest in,
and the others that I want to keep are already stored in the appropriate
folder.  Then when I have extra time, I go through a folder of messages and
compile the useful information into a Word doc that I can use later for my
personal use for give to my students.

Annette