[bookport] Re: Book Port F.A.Q.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:23:56 -0600

Sounds like a great idea. At this point, I think I would be willing to stand on my head... if it would do any good! It wouldn't look pretty, though!

At 05:39 PM 2/28/2007, Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
Hi,

I read my welcome messages and keep them in a Lists folder. One option would be to send a FAQ as part of the welcome message and to put a copy on the APH site, so that when someone asks a question that has been answered repeatedly, that person can be asked to look at the FAQ.

Cheers,
Anna
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.