[bookport] Re: Bluetooth receiver link

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 13:57:03 -0500

Looks like the only shortcoming for many of us with this device is the fact
that the receiver requires a.c. power from a wall outlet. I know what Dave
is looking for and don't think I've ever heard of a "tunable" or "trainable"
receive-only unit with or without battery power. It does seem like it would
almost be a natural product, though.