[bookport] Re: Bluetooth receiver link

  • From: "Richard Benoit" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:58:06 -0500

Hi David,

There is a BT reciever that will do whatg you want. I don't have your original question but I believe that you wanted to use a small portable speaker. This unit does have a 3.5 mm jack. The range isn't as good as the Plantronics but otherwise it works well. You can buy the transmitter and reciever together or just the reciever. Go to www.semsons.com and select the Bluetooth Accessories. The items are Globalsat BTH 820 which is the reciever and Globalsat Bluetooth Audio Gateway Bundle which is both. I have the bundle. The headset is actually earbuds which plug into the reciever. This is where the speaker would plug in. The range might be up to 30 feet as long as there aren't any obstructions such as walls.

Richard ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>