[bookport] Re: Big Foot for Book Port

  • From: <ljmaher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:45:09 -0600

For $5 you can buy a package of sticky feet from Radio shack. If you put two feet on the battery compartment, and two feet at the other end of the unit above the belt clip, the Book Port will be stable for note taking.
Regards
Louis Maher

----- Original Message ----- From: "RedBird" <rb60@xxxxxxxxxxx>