[bookport] Re: Big Foot for Book Port

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:41:29 -0600

Here's a really simple way of using the BP out of the case, while still keeping
it from rattling and rocking.  <Smile>  Lay the case flat on the table or
whatever flat surface is being used, and put the BP on top of the case.  This
will keep it nicely stabilized, while still allowing you to record with the mic
port and take notes.