[bookport] Re: Beta Testing Registration

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:28:34 -0400

No, that is it.  You should now get notified about new betas.  You might
also want to make sure that the option Check for Updates at Startup is
checked in the Advanced tab of the Options dialog.

>>> water_drinker@xxxxxxxx Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:37:01 PM >>>
I go to the beta link: www.aph.org/beta. I'm asked if I agree to the
terms. I click the yes link. I'm then given a list of programs and
devices. I click Book Port. I'm then asked what I want to do. I click
download the software. In install the software. Is there a step I'm
missing somewhere in terms of registering to be a beta tester?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):