[bookport] Re: Beta Testing Registration

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:25:05 -0500 (CDT)

The software version is the beta-test software, 2.0.3 or whatever it was. I'm not in front of my computer or my Book Port at the moment, so I don't know the firmware revision for my BP. All I know is it hasn't been updated since I got it three weeks ago.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, LARRY SKUTCHAN wrote:

What version of the firmware are you using?

What version of the software do you have installed?What is the version
of the software that you are running now?

water_drinker@xxxxxxxx Monday, July 25, 2005 8:31:37 AM >>>
That option is checked, and as I said, I have tried choosing the "check

for updates" option as well, no go.

Bruce