[bookport] Re: Beta Problem- M P 3 music

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:56:36 -0500

Did this all work OK with beta 20?

>>> bscheur@xxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, March 29, 2005 1:07:25 AM >>>
Hi folks; this problem I'm having with Beta 21 is very strange.  I have
a 2 G card in the BP, with about 1.5 loaded with music.  It is all in
one folder and has been transferred using the BP Software.  When I start
a song, it does not begin playing it.  Rather, I have to hold down the 1
key through the first beep, which sends it to the beginning of the file
and then it starts playing.  If I just hit the 2 key, it will time out,
unless I hit the 6 key which will move the seek forward by two seconds
and begin playing the song.
This did not happen with any other version or beta, and it seems like a
problem with synchronization of files.
Any thoughts?
Barry Scheur