[bookport] Re: Beta Observation

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:36:45 -0500

Robert:

Rest assured that clipped off words in Audible files cannot be related
to the firmware.

>>> r-carter@xxxxxxx 02/23/05 03:18PM >>>
Hi All,

What Keith is describing is a known problem. It, however, seems to be
worse
with this beta.

On an unrelated topic, I am listening to an Audible compressed to two
times
normal and am noticing that the ends of lots of words are being clipped

off. It may be just this particular book or may be the firmware. Is
anybody
else seeing this?

Robert Carter