[bookport] Beta 12

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:04:39 -0500

OK, there is new beta software and firmware available for your inspection.

If you have the auto update enabled, you will be notified the next time =
you connect your BP.  If not, go to Options/Advanced in the transfer =
software and pick Update Software and Update Firmware.

When you get the update notification, check the Details button to see what =
is new with this beta.

If you are interested in beta testing and you haven't started yet, go to =
www.aph.org/beta .

We hope to finalize this note taker within the next few weeks, so pound on =
it hard.

Please let us know of any new bugs you find.

We hope to fix the already reported bugs, hopefully in the next beta.