[bookport] Battery Usage with Rechargeable Batteries

  • From: "ptorpey" <ptorpey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:50:40 -0500

I noticed on the Book Courier web pages that a recent update was to
include a setting for whether the user was using rechargeable or
non-rechargeable batteries so that the user could more accurately
determine how much battery life was left in the unit.  I think this
would be a good addition for a future Bookport upgrade (since the Book
Courier and Bookport are basically the same hardware).
I would guess many users (like myself) use rechargeable batteries in
their Bookports.  This is not only less expensive, but more
environmentally friendly.

-- Pete