[bookport] Re: Battery Life Revisited

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:59:57 -0500

Hmm.  I don't recall any Betas doing that--perhaps because it was never
reported.

I don't know why it happens, but it has happened in the  past, so it can happen
and we've always corrected it when it's been an issue.  That's why it's always
a good idea to check for an update, prior to reporting a problem, as it may
have been corrected.  Once we've made an update to something, we no longer
support previous versions, especially when there's a problem.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx 02/26/08 11:02PM >>>
Wow, why would the firmware version mess up the batteries? I guess just
curious.
Sharon