[bookport] Re: Another Good Portable Speaker Deal

  • From: "Cathy" <mrstwotrees@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:11:52 -0400

I tried to order the speaker system, and could not figure out how to order.
Can you tell me how to order this item.  You can e-mail me off the list, so we
won't get in trouble with off topic messages about the speaker.  I would really
like to get this for my bookport.  Thanks in advance.  Now for me e-mail
address,
mrstwotrees@xxxxxxxxxx

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
May I never get too busy in my own affairs that I fail to respond to the
needs of others with kindness and compassion.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)