[bookport] Re: Another Good Portable Speaker Deal

  • From: "Don Bomer \(Tex\)" <dbomer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:56:27 -0500

Greetings,

One final word about the Logitech MM28 portable speaker for $13.99.

I received mine today and I am impressed!  The cord is actually 12 inches long
to the base of the pin on the plug and it sounds great on both my MP3 player
and the wife's Bookport.

It is a single speaker with a driver on each end of the 11.25 inch long by
3.375 inch wide case, so it does play stereo very nicely.

There is a recessed channel in the back that keeps the cord stowed neatly when
not in use.  It does come with an AC power adapter that plugs in to the back
center and a battery compartment cover for 4 A A cells on the bottom right back
as you face it.  The cover flips down from the front of the unit to uncover the
speaker element and continues to fold under to the back to act as a stable base.

I ordered another one for my wife and four more for gifts, so I am satisfied
that it is a very good buy for an external Bookport speaker, MP3/multimedia
player or any other low power, compact application.

Thanks again to Gary King for mentioning this deal.

Don Bomer...