[bookport] Re: Amazing Voice

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:10:59 -0800

Hi pamela,
Where can i get this cassette?
----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:58 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: Amazing Voice

Hello, Everyone:

I just want to clarify something in hopes that we can move on:

The MP3 manual is the same thing that is on your cassette manual. It
was recorded here in our Talking Book Studioes, by one of our narrators,
Carrie Cundiff. Though often confused and accused as not being
authentic, she is, in fact, a real person. In order for the whole thing
to fit on one side of the cassette, the file was edited by none other
than Rob Meredith (a name you should all know and recognize), so that
the pauses and breaths were taken out. You may choose to believe
otherwise, but now you know the truth! Last word: She is real!

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

walt@xxxxxxxxxx 01/11/06 10:46AM >>>
Nope--the earlier message that stated that it's _processed_ real speech
hit
it right.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Torpey" <ptorpey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>