[bookport] Ah, the joys of cassetteless life

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:55:05 -0800

This is a mini-rant. I haven't used many cassettes lately, but now that I have a BookPort, I'm digitizing some for easy portable listening. I got one today from the Library that I want to read and re-experienced the joys of a semi-functioning cassette, not being able to rewind the tape, trying to fast-forward on the other side with mixed results . . . The cassette was a step in the right direction in terms of portability, but I won't miss them a bit!

Dean
To receive concise weekly adaptive tech updates, send a blank message to
tttt- join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx