[bookport] Re: Ah, the joys of cassetteless life

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 07:16:10 -0500

hello,

10 4 on that!!!!

Otto

  _____

From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of James Nuttall
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:18 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Ah, the joys of cassetteless life

Since I got my Book Port a year and a half ago, I can't stand to do any
reading with cassettes anymore. Call me inflexible. The Book Port is my
freedom machine.
Jim Nuttall

Dean Martineau <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a mini-rant. I haven't used many cassettes lately, but now that I
have a BookPort, I'm digitizing some for easy portable listening. I got
one today from the Library that I want to read and re-experienced the joys
of a semi-functioning cassette, not being able to rewind the tape, trying
to fast-forward on the other side with mixed results . . . The cassette
was a step in the right direction in terms of portability, but I won't miss
them a bit!

Dean
To receive concise weekly adaptive tech updates, send a blank message to
tttt- join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx