[bookport] Accidential loss of book mark

  • From: "Skip Gore" <8371@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:32:20 -0500

Normally, while reading, I use the one andthree keys to lock Book Port.  So
that accidentally, I don't hit a key and mess up the works.  Well, today, I
didn't lock the file after it started reading and accidentally pressed the one
key.  My book mark was gone and I was back at the beginning of the file.  My
six key -- advance by paragraph is the only set of keys that work in moving
through the file.  It's a rather long book and constantly depressing the six
key would drive me insane.  Not that I'm not already there. <G>

Any, is there a way to find my old spot without having to move down by
paragraphs.  The segment, or region keys don't work.  I transferred the book in
txt form through book port transfer utility.  Apparently, it didn't set enough
markers.

Might this be a suggestion for the next update.  Maybe leaving the current book
while traveling to the top of the file.  Or, someway to get back?

Thanks, Skip