[bookport] Re: A suggestion concerning battery timer problem

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 21:12:33 -0500

My unit had to be sent back because of this problem. I suspected a possible problem with d+e+f so haven't used it since I got it back. I use the bookport for entertainment mostly as a high class mp3 player and it was relatively easy to take back because we live in Louisville. But many people use these units for real things like jobs and school and it would be really annoying to be without it for several weeks. I hope they just discovered this yesterday and will make a reasonable attempt to let new customers know about this problem.