[bookport] A suggestion concerning battery timer problem

  • From: "Michael Hingson" <MHingson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:50:05 -0800

It seems to me that this bug was announced serendipitously.  It would seem a
good idea to provide to this list formal announcements of known serious bugs
like this one as they occur.  Bryan is correct in pointing out that any of us
might unintentionally kill a product if we don't know about known issues.

The BP is one of the greatest products going.  I love it and use it daily,
especially when I travel.  The last thing I want is to cause a problem or
become frustrated over a problem I didn't know about simply because we were not
informed.

If APH has a "known bug" area on its web site then bulletins on this list
should point users to that site when bugs arise.  If such a web page does not
exist then might APH create it?