[bookcourier] problem updating book courier

  • From: "Ari" <aridamoulas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 22:39:01 +0200

Hi all,
I don't know if this was already discussed, I haven't had access to email
for a bit. While updating my firmware, I got this message 'an error 19 has
occured,' I disconnected book courier, it updated, but it doesn't have the
help user guide. When I try to connect it, and do the update again through
the transfer tool, it tells me BC is up to date. Is their anyway I can take
the messed-up firmware update off so that I can try a re-update?
Thanks
Ari