[bookcourier] Re: T.T. hangs up with JFW version 7.0

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 04:57:30 -0800

Yes, I have this exact same problem.  I noticed that the transfer tool opens
much faster, but I think it is because it doesn't load all the title on the
flash card at first.  It might be that the files on the flash card aren't
all loaded in the same way they once were. When I scroll down through the
tree of files on my BC   it takes a long time, is very sluggish, and
sometimes freezes.

Brian Miller