[bookcourier] T.T. hangs up with JFW version 7.0

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:10:01 -0500 (EST)

Hey you all, the update is quite neat once I figured out all the new
additions.  A question, and is probably something of my doing.

When I open up the transfer tool, JFW is very sluggish, and it will freeze
the PC for a bit, and the only way to get my screen reader working again
is to Minimize all apps.

Hasn't happened before.  And isn't too annoying, but wondering if anyone
else is experiencing this or is it a Shelley only Pheonmenia?

Shelley and Judson