[bookcourier] Re: TNAUK file problem

  • From: Neil McLachlan <neilhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:33:48 +0000 (GMT)

This message is for TNAUK users of the BC:

I believe that the fault I mentioned earlier today, that Section
names are doubly reported, has nothing to do with the new
BookCourier software, so apologies are due to Springer Design. The
fault only occurs in files which contain both sections and
sub-sections, when the section does not have a sub-section, the
section is repeated. If the file does not contain sub-sections,
navigation is correct, as it is for the radio & TV guides.

Once again, my apologies to Springer Design - the fault noted
above will be corrected in future issues of the TNAUK filter.

Regards,

Neil.