[bookcourier] TNAUK TRANSFERS

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:09:12 +0100

Hi all,

I'm encountering a problem with putting TNAUK publications on to my BC.
I've created a folder on the courier called TNAUK into which I transfer
newspapers and mags.  I do the transfer in the usual way via the TT,
specifying the tnauk folder as the destination file. However, regardless
of which publication I'm sending, if there's already a publication in
the folder I get a message from the PC saying that the other file is
already on the device and asking if I want to over write it.  If I say
no then obviously the transfer doesn't happen.  If I say yes, then I
lose the file which is on the courier which, in all cases, I don't want
to do.  Anyone help please?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.