[bookcourier] Re: TNAUK TRANSFERS

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:16:39 +0100

Hi Neil,

By default the TT gives files the names of the first few words which
appear in them.  I can see why this might affect other files with the
same name when one on board and one being transferred are both called
The Guardian, for example, but why should this affect files with other
names?  For example, I was once asked if I wanted to over-write The
Economist.