[bookcourier] Sluggishness

  • From: "James vanEck" <jamesve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:55:43 +0200

Hello all you sluggish people.

Suggestion, Defrag your card and see if it makes a difference. I've notice
that the problem starts after you start to add books after the first loading
of books. What I did to solve the problem was to reformat the card and to
reload all my books in one batch and it solve the problem.  I think we need
a function on the BC that will defrag the data on the card after a loading
and to remove the deleted data from the BC.

The tip of Fanus is also corect, limit the amount of books in a folder.

Cheers from Mister Speedy reading.

Cheers.