[bookcourier] Re: book courier getting sluggish

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:26:03 -0000

I think it may be related to the number and size of files in a folder; I
have one folder with over 130 small magazine files, and that's a bit on the
slow side when I move to the far end of it. It shows how far behind I got
with my reading before I bought BC.

I'm using the original 128 mb card; incidentally, I had a Sandisk card that
failed.

Cheers,

Mike

UK