[bookcourier] Re: REformatting

  • From: "Graham Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:10:35 +0100

As I suggested, I think the text to speech on the plextalk is something of an
afterthought.  Although the DAISY formats include text files, the plextalk
developers seem to have focused on the audio file side.  I do have to say that
the audio quality is excellent but the navigation is really strange and there
are very few options for altering things such as the speed of the text to
speech which I would have considered a basic rewuirement for an accessible
device.

Graham.