[bookcourier] Re: REformatting

  • From: "Brian Moore" <bmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:15:39 -0400

hi.  it is dimond 8 twice.

I don't know about a better one. I just baught a book sense yesterday and will let you know.

this new unit uses the neo speech voices kate and paul that traditionally ship with kurzweil 1000. Not sure I can get used to them but I will have to try.

I will report back on what I think of it when I have had a chance to play some.

Brian.

follow me on twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>