[bookcourier] Re: New Member.

  • From: Dan Rossi <dr25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:32:34 -0400 (EDT)

You already got some good answers to your questions. I will just expand on one of them. Since the BC uses compact flash cards, you are not limited to just one card. What I mean is that you, if so inclined, could purchase two or ten, 4 gig CF cards and take them with you so that you could have all the reading material you could possibly want for a very long time.

Also, the BC isn't limited to just MP3 books, it plays MP3 files, therefore, you can have music as well as reading materials, not simultaneously, but you could have music and books stored on the same card.

Hope that helps.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi