[bookcourier] New Member.

  • From: "Hazel Flannigan" <hazel.flannigan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:49:21 +0100

Hi Everyone,
My name is Hazel Flannigan, and I am interested in finding out more about the
Book Courier.  With the idea of purchasing the product if it meets my
expectations.

Can anyone help me fill in the blanks?

Does the book courier read text files as well as playing MP3?  And if so does
it allow you to read through a book and spell out words letter by letter, Word
by Word, etc...
What is the synthetic voice like?  Is it easy recognisable?
How much information can you store on it? And is it easy to navigate?
Some of these questions are a bit wide but any help and opinions would be
greatly appreciated.

Best wishes
Hazel.
The early bird catches the worm!