[bookcourier] Re: Help Needed

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:16:43 -0800

Hi Frank,

I know you've said that you have broadband and you're connected to the Internet all the time. Just to humor me, try starting your browser and point it somewhere. Then, start the Transfer Tool and check the Online menu. You should be able to view the Bibles on our web site. If not, please tell me exactly what is happening. Is the Online menu option grayed out or are you getting an error message when you select the option?

Katie

At 07:03 AM 1/20/2006, you wrote:
Has anybody used the latest Transfer Tool to download content from the Web, please?

I have a Broadband connection but can't get to the relevant option in the Transfer Tool.

Has anybody done this?

If not, the problem may still exist.

If you have been successful, please let me know so I can find out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks a lot.

--
Frank - blind as a bat and proud of it too.
frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.
katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx