[bookcourier] Copying books from book courier back to PC?

  • From: "Megan Bening" <mebening@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 06:53:18 -0500

Does anyone know if it is possible to copy books from the book courier
back to the PC? And if so, how is this done? I tried through the
transfer tool with no luck, so then I went into the actual folder system
of the book courier through windows explorer, but still did not find
anything. My books are there, but it says .brf_AA, .brf_DD, or .brf_IX
under all of them. Each book has 1 of each extension. I tried opening 2
of them in kurzweil, which froze when I tried. Has anyone ever delt with
this type of thing before? If so, your response would be greatly
appreciated!
Regards,
Megan