[bookcourier] Book Keeps Restarting Itself

  • From: "Bowell, Sharon" <Sharon.Bowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:10:44 -0000

Hi,

I am currently reading a daisy talking book on my BC, but unfortunately,
it keeps starting back at the beginning.

I was about 4 hours through, and for no reason at all the file restarted
itself.  This has now happened about five times, each time at a slightly
different point in the book.

I have upgraded BC after this book was downloaded on to the BC, but
hopefully this has nothing to do with it.

My batteries are full, as they have just been changed.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Maybe it is worth retransferring the book?

Sharon