[bookcourier] Re: Best type of Batteries for the bookcourier

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:48:56 -0800

Book Courier recommends alkalines; the status recorder (the amount left)
works well with those.  Some people are also using lithium
(nonrechargeable).

If you use rechargeables, you have to go to the settings menu and change the
battery type from nonrechargeable (the default) to rechargeable batteries.
Did you do that when you used NIMH batteries?  The bottom line is,
nonrechargeables are recommended.

- Jackie McCraw