[bookcourier] Re: Best type of Batteries for the bookcourier

  • From: "kevin cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:48:42 -0000

Hi all,

I use nimh batteries I fined that if you are just reading txt files you get
ages out of the batteries but if you are listening to allot of mp3 files
they don't last as long it's just what I would expect of coarse and I agree
it's at your own risk if you use rechargeable batteries they can just dye I
have had them dye when I'm trying to transfer stuff across to bc but on the
whole I will stick my neck out and say I will continue to use rechargeable
batteries all the best.