Re: [book_talk] my current read and other stuff

  • From: "Rosemarie Grayley" <rgrayley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:10:50 -0800

Goodbye For Now is in my book folder. It sounds like a good read. Very
intriguing. Does granny come back to life? No, don't tell me. I'll just have
to wait and see. Some authors have the wildest imaginations. Looking forward
to this one especially so now as you've read it and liked it.

As for Janet Evanovich, I've read a few of her romances and liked them a
lot. I liked Love Overboard, the one where the young woman becomes a cook on
a yacht. It was a lot of fun. Also liked the one where the house is falling
down and the solution is to get a job as a carpenter. Haven't read Manhunt
yet. Will get to it eventually along with her other romances. I've her
latest book called Hoist. I should be getting to it soon. There are several
books in the queue ahead of it.

I'm working on two books now and both coincidentally have the title of
Suspect. They both appeared on BARD recently, both looked good, and just
picking up books as they came along for the cartridge, scooped up both of
them.

Good luck with the iPhone. I'm looking into iDevices with my main interest
being a mini iPad. It has a phone ap, so probably works pretty much like an
iPhone. I've a book from NBP and if I read it a couple or three times I
should be in good shape for when I get one of these marvelous things.

Good reading,

Rosemarie