Re: [book_talk] my books read in january.

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 22:38:45 +1100

Hi Don, I think those people don't do anything else besides read. I tend to
read a bit if I don't watch any TV however I loose the time again when I
watch the TV I have recorded while I was reading. Now I am back to work one
and a half days a week I have even less time to read. I could probably get
up to the record amount if I don't sleep but I like my sleep so I think I
will stick with it.

Speaking of sleep I better go and get ready for bed, I have my monthly book
group tomorrow and I haven't finished the book we will be discussing yet.
From Shaz.