[book_talk] my books read in january.

  • From: "melissa Green" <lissa1531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cozy first mysteries" <cozyfirstmysteries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 09:38:06 -0700

1. the good cop by brad parks
2. blue death by lillian o'donald
3 the mercy hospital series by candace calpert.
4 peace from broken pieces by eyonla vanzant.
5. how to host a killer party by penny warner.
6. white fire by preston and childs
7. blood memory by margaret coel
8. suspect by robert crace
9. tell no lies by greg hurritz
 10. divergent by veronica roth
11. 11/22/63 by stephen king
12. Love is never painless by Zane
13. the choir director by carl webber.
14. sycamore row by john grisham
15. the shadow tracer by meg gardner
16. new installment of the gretchen lowell series by chelsea caine
17. a tap on the window by lynwood barclay
18. mad about the boy helen fielding
19. doing hard time by stuart woods
 20. true refuge by tara brach
21. the woman he loved before by dorothy koontson
my favorite of the month that has made it on to my list of favorite books.
22. the promise of stardust by Prescille severy.
23. the husband's secret by leanne moriarty
24. The buttler
Best,
Melissa R Green
Hold fast to dreams,