[boo] my goodness

  • From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "boo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <boo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 18:20:39 -0800

After a day of work on the farm, I come in and read an insanely long list of BOO messages in my daily digest. No worries, Teresa, I'm still here and not about to leave BOO! Perhaps I should explain that I had not read the OBOL messages before I posted here on BOO. So, Jeff, there's no way I could have known you were the culprit being taken down.

My goodness you folks are hot under the collar. Maybe you all need to come here and help clean barns (at a distance and/or masked). More relevantly, go outside and listen for owls. Observe the clouds going by. Listen for migrating birds. Good grief, people, calm down. This is not a life or death conversation; it's a discussion on what to do about bullying on OBOL.

Obviously, different people have different ideas on what bullying is and what should be allowed. But considering the number of people just on this listserve who have stated that they left OBOL because of the bullying, it sounds like there is a problem. Teresa is trying to get us to work at solving it.

So, do we have any people here skilled at conflict resolution? If so, please speak up.

Linda Fink
--

POST: Send email to boo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
HELP: Contact boo-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx